Monday 8 September 2008

Should I jump before I am pushed?


Just got back from holiday. I didn't feel I deserved a holiday, but its the first 5 consecutive days off I've had in a year.

Most of that time off I wasn't thinking about the website. The few times I did think about it, I was thinking about my failings over the last year. I've come back doubting everything.

Is it a dream or just a minor dip?

Sometimes people chase unrealistic dreams. Sometimes people hit upon difficulties (or 'dips' as Seth Godin calls them) and overcome then. Ultimately, the success or failings of the business determine which it was.

My motivation has hit a another low. This is why I've finding myself searching for an exit.

Was my heart in this too much? Too much heart and not enough brain?

I feel as if I should jump before I get pushed. Running out of money always forces a decision. I havn't come to that point yet. I don't want to get to that point have to ask for money and get turned down.

No comments: